What’s the role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, full time Admin Assistant to assist our central, busy depot in Appleton. As the Admin Assistant, will be responsible for ensuring customer paperwork is processed daily and accurately, including all proof of deliveries being scanned and attached to the system enabling invoices to be raised.
What will I be responsible for?
- Arranging paperwork received from Eddie Stobart depots daily
- Organising paperwork for scanning, ensuring all relevant checks are carried out
- Indexing customer accounts accurately and efficiently, resolving any queries
- Returning or archiving paperwork as per the customer’s requirements
- Dealing with customer or internal proof of delivery requests efficiently and responding to customers in a timely manner
- Ensuring customer and internal KPI’s are met
- Ensuring missing proof of delivery reports are chased up maintained to meet customer and internal KPI’s
- Follow customer and internal procedures in an effective and efficient way
- Updating relevant spreadsheets for internal monitoring purposes
- Provide holiday cover across the department including de-brief and scanning cover when necessary
What kind of person are you looking for?
You will have a good attention to detail and the ability to use your own initiative supported by good numerical and computer skills. You need to be team orientated and have good communication skills. Demonstrate a positive attitude and be determined to work hard. The ability to deal with a high volume of paperwork and experience in a similar administration role would be desirable.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.