What’s the role?
We are looking to recruit for Class 1 Bulk Tanker drivers at our Northfleet depot.
As part of our driving workforce, you’ll have access to:
- Full time, guaranteed shifts
- Holiday pay & loyalty scheme
- Mon to Friday Day shifts available
- Minimum of 9 hours per day paid (even if not worked)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Fortnightly pay
- Uniform (boots, gloves, high viz, shirts, trousers, hat, goggles)
- CPC courses / additional training available
- Benefits – reimbursements for digital tacho cards, LGV C+E driver medicals
What kind of person are you looking for?
We welcome all new & experienced drivers to join our well established team, to keep our family growing.
This position requires the following criteria:
- To hold a full LGV C+E (Class 1) licence
- Have no more than 6 penalty points
- To have a valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC) / Driver CPC
- To own a valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Physically active due to the nature of the role; dealing with heavy goods
- Fluent in English; Constant communication with colleagues and customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
What happens next?
If your initial application is successful, you will be invited to one of our driving assessment days. On these days, we carry out a full physical driving assessment (on the road drive) and interview with the local operation's manager.
Assessments typically take 1hr 30 minutes and are booked at local level between recruitment and the operations teams – they are not on specific days, but we’ll do our best to get you in as soon as we can.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction