What’s the role?
Working in a chilled environment, this exciting opportunity exists for a reliable cross-dock operative to join our team at Lutterworth. As the successful candidate, you will handle on average a thousand pallets a day, consolidating supplier consignments into full loads for our customers distribution network, maximising load fill and targeted with zero errors.
What will I be responsible for?
- Receiving palletised goods in and recording pallet counts
- Inspecting received pallets for suitable onward condition
- Sorting of pallets into correct load lines and delivery windows
- Completing full and accurate load plans for the outbound trailers loaded
- Ensuring right pallet, right destination, every time
- Keeping the cross-dock safe, clean and tidy
- Some support duties outside the cross-dock as required
What kind of person are you looking for?
The successful applicant must have a valid current PPT Licence as a minimum requirement. A CBT Licence is also desirable but not essential.
They will be reliable, fit and able to work in a chilled environment. The ability to complete paperwork accurately is essential.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.