What’s the role?
Working in a chilled environment, this exciting opportunity exists for a reliable cross-dock operative to join our team at Lutterworth. As the successful candidate, you will handle on average a thousand pallets a day, consolidating supplier consignments into full loads for our customers distribution network, maximising load fill and targeted with zero errors.
What will I be responsible for?
- Receiving palletised goods in and recording pallet counts
- Inspecting received pallets for suitable onward condition
- Sorting of pallets into correct load lines and delivery windows
- Completing full and accurate load plans for the outbound trailers loaded
- Ensuring right pallet, right destination, every time
- Keeping the cross-dock safe, clean and tidy
- Some support duties outside the cross-dock as required
What kind of person are you looking for?
The successful applicant must have a valid current PPT licence as a minimum requirement. A CBT licence is also desirable but not essential.
They will be reliable, fit and able to work in a chilled environment. The ability to complete paperwork accurately is essential.