What’s the role?
We are looking for someone with good interpersonal skills to help maximise sales and provide a high level of customer service to all customers.
What will I be responsible for?
• Ensure the shop is always fully stocked and merchandised to company guidelines
• Actively take part in the suggestive selling of company goods/promotions to the benefit of the Company
• Ensure the correct handling/proportioning of company stock/property to avoid excessive wastage
• Handle cash
• Ensure that customers are treated in a friendly and polite manner at all times
• Ensure every customer is acknowledged/greeted in a polite and friendly manner
• Ensure that service given to customer is efficient and accurate at all times
• Assist customers with their enquiries to the satisfaction of the company
• Check for customer satisfaction
• Allow only authorised staff into the console area of the shop and restaurant
• Operate the till in accordance with company policy and procedures
• Ensure all other company security procedures are adhered to at all times, and the management are advised of any breaches.
• Ensure that complete company uniform is worn at all times whilst on duty and that the company dress code is fully adhered to
• Adhere to site standards at all times
What kind of person are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and be very helpful to the customers. They will need to be organised - keeping the shop presentable and tidy whilst representing the Eddie Stobart brand.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction