What’s The Role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of our dynamic customer service team due to our growing and developing business. Working with some of the most innovative customers across the UK to provide first class proactive customer service.
What will I be responsible for?
- Leading a team of customer service staff to ensure our business and customer kpi’s are met.
- Communication with key personnel such as account management and the customer and planning team
- Strategically developing ways of working in conjunction with Business and Customer initiatives
- Making the best use of business in-house systems, understanding how they can be used most effectively in your team
- Developing the team through a structured process of performance management, providing and reviewing objectives for your team and individuals
- Managing personnel issues on a day to day basis including recruitment and training
What kind of person are you looking for?
As the successful candidate you will need to be highly flexible and have a good knowledge of the workings of a networked transport operation particularly within either a Retail or e-Fulfilment environment. Required to have strong organisational and planning abilities, be a good communicator with strong oral and writing skills, be team orientated, assertive and able to propose and implement new ideas. Experience within a similar role would be advantageous.
We reserve the right to adjust the closing dates of the vacancy adverts early, for example, where we have received a high volume of applications.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.