What’s the role?
We are currently looking for professional ADR C+E tanker drivers to join our growing operation. Our drivers are the key link between our business and the customers we work with; ensuring our work is delivered professionally, efficiently and on time. As part of our driving workforce, you’ll have access to:
- Guaranteed free full DCPC training during your employment
- Brand new, top-of-the-range trucks
- Free, full uniform
- A range of generous tax-free allowances and bonuses incorporated into your take-home salary
- Paid holiday entitlement
- An extensive employee benefits, discounts and savings scheme
What kind of person are you looking for?
To be successful with us, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Full LGV C+E (Class 1) licence, with no more than 6 penalty points
- Valid ADR certificate in tanks Class 3
- Valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC) / Driver CPC
- Experience of both DCD and LCD deliveries
- Fluent in English due to the nature of the role; constant comms with colleagues and customers is required
- Excellent communication skills at all levels towards both customers and colleagues
- A positive, can-do attitude and of smart appearance
- An ability to uphold the Eddie Stobart brand image, including uniform / vehicle cleanliness, at all times
- Live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot (we recommend 45-60 minutes depending, on your preferred shift)
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.