What’s the role?
MUST BE AGED 18 OR OVER TO APPLY DUE TO HANDLING TOBACCO PRODUCTS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a customer service assistant to join our Rugby Truck Stop site. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of the site and building a relationship with customers.
What will I be responsible for?
- Acting as point of contact for customers
- Answering main phone lines and direct call’s accordingly
- Serving customers with a professional attitude
- Working within a busy restaurant
- Working in a bar area
- To use cleaning materials appropriately, as instructed and economically; to inform line manager when stocks are low
- To ensure that tools and equipment are in good working order, reporting any faults to line manager
- Report to line manager any defects seen which are likely to affect security i.e. broken/cracked window etc.
- To be aware of responsibilities for health and safety of themselves and others
- To work with the rest of the facilities team to ensure the site operates efficiently and effectively
- To ensure company standards and procedures are adhered to.
What kind of person are you looking for?
The successful applicant will be hard working, Conscientious & reliable, pay great attention to detail, display a positive attitude as well as having excellent communication and organisational skills. Must be aged 18 or over due to handling tobacco products.
Please provide details of relevant skills, experience and qualifications to support your application.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies C
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.