What’s the role?
Are you a recent graduate looking for your next move into the corporate world? Do you have a passion for commercial property and are keen to work for one of the UK’s most recognised brands?
Here at Eddie Stobart, we are looking for dynamic, talented, recent university graduates (or 1-2 years’ experience within a graduate scheme) to join our graduate programme, focusing specifically on expanding our growing property portfolio.
Eddie Stobart are a leading logistics and supply chain organisation within the UK, recognised for our high levels of service and benefits from a significant base of long term blue chip customers.
You will be provided with a competitive graduate salary and a wealth of in house training to support you through our scheme. If you want to be one of the future leaders within Eddie Stobart, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What kind of person are you looking for?
- Assisting in the management of our growing property portfolio of our business units, you will:
- Ideally have a degree in a commercial property, construction management, logistics and supply chain or business management
- Be dynamic, forward thinking and commercially minded
- Be ambitious, hardworking and display determination
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate to stakeholders at different levels
- Strong IT skills
- 1-2 years’ experience within a similar working environment