What’s the role?
Today’s leaders, tomorrow’s leader.
Here at Eddie Stobart our aim is to continually attract the right talent into our business.
That’s why this year, we’re proud to be launching our new graduate programme. We’ll provide you will all the required business knowledge and hands-on training, you need to become a future leader of our business.
Our two-year programme has been designed to enable you to hit the ground running. We’ll provide you with the opportunities that allows you to experience a wide range of different environments, as well as working across our five growing business sectors.
Your learning occurs on the job, as an Eddie Stobart graduate. You’ll be faced with daily challenges and have the responsibilities of managing both small and large scale projects, which you can make a real contribution to. We’ll give you first-class training and support so that you can develop all the right skills you need to progress your career with us.
What our graduate programme looks like:
- Two year structured programme
- Based across a number of business areas, including warehouse, transport and support services
- Early responsibility and fast progression
- Experience of working within fast paced working environment from onsite to sites and environments
- A framework of personal development modules focusing on managerial skills
- Dedicated training and support to help you develop and reach your potential
- Managers and mentors on hand to help support your new role
- Regular reviews and twice-yearly appraisals to keep you on track
- 2:2 or above degree classification (predicted or obtained at the time of application) in any discipline
- Passion and motivation to start and develop a career within the logistics/supply chain industry in the UK market
- Flexible in approach to working styles, shifts, and roles
- Fully mobile to relocate within the UK
- Must hold a valid UK driving license at the start of the programme
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the programme
- Must be fluent in English
- Confident communicator- able to tailor communication style according to the audience
- Enthusiastic and open-minded in getting the most out of the programme
- Sensitive to diverse working teams and environments