What’s the role?
We currently have a number of vacancies for professional LGV C+E (Class 1) drivers to support our transport operation. Our Drivers are the key link between our business and the customers we work with; ensuring our work is delivered professionally, efficiently and on time. As part of our driving workforce, you’ll have access to:
- Guaranteed free full DCPC training during your employment
- Brand new, top-of-the-range trucks
- Free full uniform
- A range of generous tax-free allowances and bonuses incorporated into your take-home salary
- Paid holiday entitlement
- An extensive employee benefits, discounts and savings scheme
What will I be responsible for?
We supply specialist fuel distribution using the latest technology which has improved loading and delivery times. We see further potential for growth in this sector and have diversified our fleet to support customers within these sectors. Our continuous success means we’re always growing and we’re looking for people who can help us continue to do so.
If you think you have what it takes to become an Eddie Stobart Driver, apply with us today!
What kind of person are you looking for?
PLEASE NOTE: A valid ADR certificate (with at least Class 3 Tanks) is essential
To join our team, you must meet the following criteria:
- Full LGV C+E (Class 1) licence with no more than 6 penalty points and a minimum of 3 years experience
- Hold a valid Driver Qualifcation Card (DQC)
- Physically active due to the nature of the role; dealing with heavy goods
- Excellent communication skills at all levels towards customers and colleagues
- Good geographic knowledge of UK and European roads
- A positive, can-do attitude and of a smart appearance
- An ability to uphold the Eddie Stobart brand image, including uniform/vehicle cleanliness, at all times
- Live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot; we recommend 45 - 60 minutes depending on your preferred shift
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.