What’s the role?
A new opportunity has arisen in our Rugby depot for a multi-skilled tradesman to carry out joinery / plumbing work on maintenance, major and minor construction works. Ensuring that all work undertaken is completed with due regard for quality, productivity and safety.
What will I be responsible for?
- All work as necessary in the maintenance of flooring, roofing, skirting, ceilings, kitchens, cupboards, shelving, and fencing. Repairing and maintaining doors, door frames, windows etc.
- Undertaking, as and when required, joinery / plumbing work associated with major and minor new construction work, with the use of your own tools
- Ensuring that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of health and safety and other relevant legislation laws
- Acting at all times as a representative of the maintenance team, ensuring that work is completed to the highest standard at all times with good practices on sites
- Undertaking any other duties appropriate to the post, objectives as required by your line manager
- Please note: you should also be prepared to work some overtime to ensure that company deadlines and requirements are met
What kind of person are you looking for?
You will have excellent communication & organisational skills supported by your friendly and approachable nature. Due to the nature of the role, you will be well presented at all times, following the company uniform guidelines.
You will have previous experience and a good working knowledge of joinery, plumbing & maintenance, as well as a good understanding of tablet / phone technology.
We reserve the right to adjust the closing dates of the vacancy adverts early, for example, where we have received a high volume of applications.