What’s the role?
The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring the smooth up keep of our Rugby office; they will be professional and have the ability to communicate confidently with staff.
What will I be responsible for?
- To ensure that a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the office on a daily basis
- To ensure cleanliness of all public areas including reception, toilets, meeting rooms, kitchen, corridors, showers etc.
- To use cleaning materials appropriately, as instructed and economically; to inform line manager when stocks are low
- To ensure that tools and equipment are in good working order, reporting any faults to line manager
- Report to line manager any defects seen which are likely to affect security i.e. broken/cracked window etc.
- To be aware of responsibilities for health and safety of themselves and others
- To work with the rest of the facilities team to ensure the site operates efficiently and effectively
- To ensure company standards and procedures are adhered to.
What kind of person are you looking for?
The successful applicant will be hard working, conscientious and reliable, pay great attention to detail, display a positive attitude as well as having excellent communication and organisational skills.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.