What’s The Role?
We are looking for a talented and passionate receptionist to play a key role in our Service Support Centre in Appleton. You will be professional and have the ability to communicate confidently with staff and visitors at all levels.
What will I be responsible for?
- Answering incoming calls in a timely and professional manner and directing them accurately and efficiently. Ensuring the reception area is covered at all times
- To forward any messages correctly and concisely as soon as possible
- Meet and greet visitors
- Maintain the general upkeep of the reception area and other allocated areas, ordering and controlling any agreed site reception supplies
- Dealing with customer’s for the on-site shop if applicable, controlling stock levels and identifying best practice such as fast moving lines
- Receive and sort incoming post, distributing as soon as possible, dealing with outgoing post ready for collection
- Hospitality duties for on-site guests as requested
- Providing hospitality for meetings at other sites when requested
- To ensure that the meeting rooms are clean, well-stocked and equipped throughout the day, in line with the Meeting Room Procedures
- General site administrative duties
- Bookings email, dealing with company hotel and car hires also including other travel requirements for the business
- Assisting with site maintenance as requested
- General Admin duties including copying and filing
- Provide shift cover for the other receptionists absences/holidays
What kind of person are you looking for?
You will be hard working and reliable with a great attention to detail. Your positive attitude and organisational skills are supported by your previous experience using Microsoft programmes.
You are confident, polite and welcoming at all times and have strong, positive communication skills. You must be able to deliver a consistent level of service under the pressure of visitor’s requirements.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction