What’s the role?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales co-ordinator to join our impressive Appleton SSC depot. Working alongside the sales manager, you will be responsible for making professional B2B calls to both new and existing customers, generating new business opportunities and appointments.
What will I be responsible for?
- Proactively making B2B calls to both new and existing customers, creating new business opportunities, engaging and building long standing relationships, making up around 75% of your day
- Working towards realistic targets and KPIs, including appointments made, phone calls made per day and accounts being secured
- Maintenance of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system data input and output, ensuring that it is fit for business purpose
- Gathering customer information and preparing quotations with timely follow up
- Handling inbound enquiries inclusive of responding to complaints from customers and giving after-sales support when requested
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Coordinating the business development team by managing schedules, filing important documents, preparing presentations and communicating relevant information and any other general administration duties required
What kind of person are you looking for?
As the successful applicant for the sales coordinator, you will have significant experience within a similar position or customer facing role.
You will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop trusting, long lasting relationships.
Reliability and flexibility is a key requirement as this is working as part of a small but busy team. You should have successfully worked in a target driven / sales environment, working towards and hitting KPIs.
You will also have strong Microsoft skills including Excel, Word and Outlook. A transportation background will be desirable.