What’s the role?
An exciting role has arisen for a Stock Allocator to work at our busy Dagenham Voltaic site. They will be responsible for monitoring all stock movements that enter or leave site and ensuring that the system is fully up to date and accurately reflects what is happening on site.
What will I be responsible for?
- Maintaining good communication with your Shift Manager and Team Leader
- Ensuring receipts are fully completed and that goods are at the correct receiving site
- Ensuring Collections are fully pre-assembled (4 hour lead) and correctly despatched
- Keeping timings on the above (Arrival / on-bay / start / finish / despatch)
- Selecting loading / un-loading bay based on current operational requirements.
- Updating the electronic schedule and Auto-store to maintain an accurate representation of activities taking place on site
- Creating despatch loads and ensuring the correct order is attached (this warrants investigation of Note / Transporeon / SAP)
- Communicating with warehouse
- Processing Co-Packer Loads
- Updating Transporeon to reflect current status of shipments
- Communicating with 3rd Parties using Note
- Short stock investigation
- Communicating with hauliers
- Various reports for sites benefit (PGI/PGR / ATP / MB5T etc.)
- Zslocmove - when on night shift
What kind of person are you looking for?
Due to the nature of the role we are looking for dependable and committed individuals. You will have great organizational skills in order to work in a pressurized and busy environment to meet deadlines. You should be confident and the ability to work on your own initiative and willingness to resolve issues in line with company procedures. You will enjoy working in a physical environment.
We reserve the right to adjust the closing dates of the vacancy adverts early, for example, where we have received a high volume of applications.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.