What’s the role?
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a stock controller to assist the warehouse in maintaining accurate stock levels and detailing physical inventory activity whilst ensuring stock adjustments are accurately captured. You will be responsible for liaising closely with Essity to ensure that stock is available and that orders and not sent short.
What will I be responsible for?
- Ensure the warehouse maintains accurate stock levels and that the full warehouse is PI’d once a month
- Ensure that stock is available for orders or that any shortages have been highlighted to Essity prior to an order being sent short. Provide Essity with a report showing any orders sent short on a daily basis
- Capture all warehouse activity and provide the management team with daily statistics
- Check that all orders and receipts have been processed by their designated times and highlight any discrepancies to the management team
- Capture any loading and unloading discrepancies and highlight any issues to the management team
- Ensure that any pallets in discrepancy are investigated and returned to available stock as soon as possible
- Provide the operation of with an expected intake plan for the following twenty four hours
- Maintain accurate records of any stock adjustments made and provide Essity with a weekly report of these including the reasons behind the adjustment
- Control any handball requests from Essity ensuring that pallet labels are generated and adjusted on to the system in readiness for the job to commence
- Maintain an accurate record of any empty pallets created or used and provide Essity with a weekly report on this
- Deal with any IDOC issues that appear and ensure that a daily stock synch is completed between ESL’s WMS and Essity’s SAP systems. Capture any discrepancies that arise, investigate and provide details on a daily report.
- Provide Essity with a weekly report showing any intake received from 3rd party suppliers including the pallet type that the stock has been receipted on
- Create an accurate forecast of Essity’s orders for the warehouse and transport teams to plan with. Essity will provide the initial data in cases by week but this needs to be converted to a pallet and load level per day
- Process customer returns as and when they occur
- Liaise with Essity to confirm upcoming requirements for co-pack. Maintain control of the co-pack materials to ensure the operation doesn’t run out and organise re-ordering through Essity. Maintain accurate records of any stock co-packed with associated cost per case. Liaise with Essity to raise any associated orders in SAP
- Receive booking requests from third party hauliers and ensure these are added to the expected intake spreadsheet
What kind of person are you looking for?
The successful candidate will ideally have had experience within a stock control environment. Good knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems and spreadsheets is needed.
You will be able to work on your own initiative and be capable of operating with limited supervision.
We reserve the right to adjust the closing dates of the vacancy adverts early, for example, where we have received a high volume of applications.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.