What’s the role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced TM1 Developer to join our Finance Team. The purpose of this position is to work alongside the TM1 Team and Finance department, in the development and maintaining of the planning and forecasting tool (TM1), producing corporate wide applications and ongoing support of the reporting process.
As the TM1 Developer will be assisting in the development of all TM1 based software and any related Data Reporting Applications for ESL. The position will require operation & maintenance of existing TM1 applications and new development for additional applications to support business strategy.
What will I be responsible for?
- Interpret, Design, build and test TM1 Models within TM1 application using TM1 Rules, TI Processes, Active Forms and efficient architecture and design in TM1 cube development
- Identify, Engage and work with relevant stakeholders to understand requirements for TM1 Based Applications
- Develop & Deliver end user training to wider Finance community
- Continually seek to improve efficiencies, refine processes and recommend reporting enhancements to deliver a first rate service to our Stakeholders
- Create and maintain technical administrative documentation relating to all developed applications, processes/rules, Cubes and applications
What kind of person are you looking for?
We are keen to hear from individuals who have a passion for TM1 and have at least 3 years’ experience in IBM Cognos TM110.2.2 or higher.
Strong knowledge of TM1 Rules, Feeders, and Turbo Integrator Processes is essential.
Advanced excel skills and understanding of complex spreadsheets.
Ability to switch between different projects in a fast-paced and exciting environment
You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team requiring little supervision.
You will have experience of working in the Finance community as the candidate needs to have an understanding of finance terminology as well as budgeting and forecasting.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.