What’s the role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to assist our team in the Glasshouse in Crick. You will be responsible for providing administration assistance, as requested by ESL and customer, regarding Tesco secondary contract and other contracts as required.
To review and improve existing reporting functions, and develop new functions where applicable, for ESL and customer on an ongoing basis.
What will I be responsible for?
- To reconcile and authorise the work on our in house system on a daily basis to ensure the correct amount is being charged to the customer.
- Produce and send the weekly transport costs to the customer with in the agreed deadlines.
- To produce and send the relevant financial information to the customer to ensure the correct purchase order number is raised and enable us to invoice for works carried out.
- Assist with the production of reports, statistical packs and transport costs for the Tesco Secondary contract as well as other contracts as required
- Maintain good working relationships with ESL on site Transport Managers, Regional Transport Managers and other on site team, to ensure all data being presented is relevant and accurate
- Check and analyse weekly and monthly data, in conjunction with ESL on site Transport Manager.
- Produce other general statistical analysis and information, as required by ESL and customer, regarding Tesco Secondary contract.
- Other duties as required.
What kind of person are you looking for?
You will have a good attention to detail and the ability to use your own initiative supported by good numerical and computer skills. You need to be team orientated and have good communication skills. Demonstrate a positive attitude and be determined to work hard. The ability to deal with a high volume of paperwork and experience in a similar administration role would be desirable.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction