What’s the role?
The successful candidate will be required to wash ESL vehicles at our Goresbrook site, ensuring the business high standards of vehicle cleanliness are maintained, using a pressure washer and gantry wash facilities. *FULL TRAINING GIVEN TO THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE*
Specific Responsibilities and Objectives
- Carry out daily pre-work checks on wash equipment
- Complete required paperwork for pre-work checks and vehicles washed
- Assist completing the weekly wash figures total form
- Ensure your timesheet is completed and submitted on time
- Wear issued PPE, uniform and any additional safety equipment required
- Wash ESL vehicles to a high standard
- Ability to work un-supervised, good communicator, good time management.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Good Health & Safety awareness, able to follow site rules and set wash processes & procedures at all times
- Report any equipment defects to line Manager/supervisor
- Assist on special projects when required
- High detailing on vehicles when requested for events
- Ability to change lance sections when required
- Ability to carry out basic daily maintenance tasks on wash equipment
- Maintain and take good care of all issued wash equipment
- Assist on depot gritting tasks in winter periods when required
What kind of person are you looking for?
- Commercial vehicle cleaning experience preferred but not essential
- Pressure washer use, preferred but not essential
- Health & Safety awareness
- Full Driving Licence
- LGV experience preferred but not essential
Please provide details of relevant skills, experience and qualifications to support your application. If you are a current employee, you must inform your line manager before you are interviewed.