What’s the role?
Our busy Hawleys Lane depot have an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to join the team
You, as the administrator will carry out clerical and administrate duties, dealing with daily customer requests and stock orders, creating pick sheets, controlling inbound and outbound schedules, creating weekly KPIs. In addition, you will be responsible for supporting other administrative teams as and when required.
What will I be responsible for?
- Overseeing that all customer deliveries and reports are concluded in a timely fashion and sent off to the customer in the correct formats
- Ensuring stock accuracy by co-ordinating cycle counting and recording / managing stock discrepancies
- Collating and recording data and KPI information as required
- Liaising with drivers that are delivering or collecting on behalf of customers and co-ordinate the loading/unloading with the warehouse operatives
- Organising and controlling the selection of finished products for deliveries and collections
- Recording and monitoring all customer complaints, ensuring excellent customer service levels at all times
- Maintaining a strong relationship between all departments including operations, site control and stocks
- Forming relationships with internal and external customers, ensuring communication between departments is maintained
- Complying to all health and safety regulations reporting all accidents/incidents/near misses, within the team, as per the company procedure
- Assisting with any administration duties as required by management in line with the normal day to day running of a busy distribution environment
What kind of person are you looking for?
You will need to be flexible and hardworking and be prepared to work in a busy environment, with a proven track record in organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy within a very fast paced environment. Due to the nature of the role and the business you must also have a full driving license.
It would advantageous if you have previous experience of effective warehousing and stock control, have excellent communication skills, good computer literacy and a high level of numeracy.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.