Loads transfer seamlessly from ports, through warehousing and rail, and onto the road, with optimised efficiency through intelligent planning, value-added services, state-of-the-art software and our versatile fleet of vehicles. We carry loads through the entire logistics chain, from ports to national and regional distribution centres and on to all stores, be they large out-of-town shopping centres or high street convenience stores.
We pride ourselves on innovation; our team of account managers constantly strive to make improvements in efficiency, providing ever-quicker delivery times to our customers in the retail sector.
Why Eddie Stobart?
Comprehensive deliveryWe will deliver to any store, big or small
Intelligent pricingMarginally costed logistics solutions; part-fill our trucks and only pay for the space you use
Value-added servicesValue-added logistics improves efficiency and reduces cost to our customers
Interdisciplinary involvementWe are involved in the entire supply chain, trusted by household name brands to be their total logistics supplier
We employ the full breadth of our offering, involved in every stage of the supply chain, to deliver the perfect all-in-one solution to the retail sector.
- Intelligent planning
- Expert, versatile road transport
- Off-dock long- and short-term storage at market leading prices
- Dedicated rail transport
- Inland port container logistics solution
- State-of-the-art, customer-integrated tracking systems
- Unrivalled account management and customer services
How we deliver
Experts in container logistics, using our huge network to intelligently rework containers to create efficiencies and savings, transitioning seamlessly from ports, to rail and road, with market-leading rates on off-dock container storage.
- Carriage of internationally sourced products
- Vast network of strategically located operations
- Links into warehousing for off-dock storage at market leading rates
- Innovative, efficient container management, creating savings in cost and carbon emissions
- Container holding facilities, with hubs in the right locations
Dedicated rail hubs and custom-designed rail containers supported by committed teams operating across the country and into Europe
- Strategically located rail hubs in and around Daventry, Northamptonshire service the country’s main base of national distribution centres
- Rail network extending the full length and breadth of the country
- Rail links to Europe via the Eurotunnel
- Product consolidation into bulk rail loads, saving on time, cost and environmental impact
- Seamless tracking from rail to road and beyond
Contract Logistics & Warehousing
Our dedicated teams combine traditional warehousing with innovative value-added offerings to provide an extremely efficient operation.
- Value-added logistics; a full range of services from repacking and relabeling to combining and heat wrapping
- Off-dock warehousing solutions for all product types, long and short term
- All temperature regimes catered for
- Full process management service, with embedded, on-site Eddie Stobart staff
- Seamless transition onto the road or rail from our warehouses, with customer-integrated tracking
A vast and versatile fleet capable of carrying any load efficiently, operated through round-the-clock planning and customer services and supported by state of the art tracking systems.
- Built on over 40 years’ experience
- Large and versatile fleet, maximising load fill through the use of double deck trailers
- Optimised cost and carbon efficiency with direct links into our rail offering
- Unique and innovative marginally costed model, providing customers use of our full, vast network while only paying for the space they use
- Delivery to any store, from out of town superstores to city centre convenience stores
- State of the art tracking systems, providing regular performance reports and full visibility in real time