We move loads seamlessly across all of our transport and logistics offerings, from collecting from and delivering to national and regional distribution centres as well as cash and carry and wholesale locations, supplying the nation’s retailers, large and small, with the same exceptional service.
Our keenness to innovate knows no limits; our team of account managers constantly work with our customers to make continual improvements to our service via new transport solutions and operating procedures, backed up by our internal business systems team, charged with the task of improving efficiency throughout the business; always striving to add further value across the supply chain.
Why Eddie Stobart?
Intelligent pricingMarginally costed logistics solutions; part-fill our trucks and only pay for the space you use
Value added servicesOur value-added logistics offering reduces cost to our customers and improves efficiency across the transport cycle
Versatile warehousingLong-term deep storage opportunities with links to road and rail transport
Comprehensive involvementWe are involved in the entire supply chain, trusted by household name brands to be their total logistics supplier
Eddie Stobart is the one stop shop for total logistics and warehousing solutions for large and small customers alike across the full consumer goods supply chain.
- Dedicated account management
- Versatile road transport fleet
- Exceptional, round-the-clock planning and customer services
- Dedicated rail transport operations throughout the UK
- Off-dock long- and short-term storage at market leading prices
- State-of-the-art, customer-integrated tracking systems
How we deliver
Contract Logistics & Warehousing
Our dedicated teams combine traditional warehousing with innovative value-added offerings to provide an extremely efficient operation.
- Value-added logistics; a full range of services for forwarding into the retail sector
- Bulk production line clearance
- Off-dock warehousing solutions for all product types, long and short term
- All temperature regimes catered for
- Full process management service, with embedded, on-site Eddie Stobart staff
- Seamless transition onto the road or rail from our warehouses, with customer-integrated tracking
Dedicated rail hubs and custom-designed rail containers supported by committed teams operating across the country and into Europe
- Strategically located rail hubs in and around Daventry, Northamptonshire service the country’s main base of national distribution centres
- Rail network extending the full length and breadth of the country
- Rail links to Europe via the Eurotunnel
- Product consolidation into bulk rail loads, saving on time, cost and environmental impact
- Seamless tracking from rail to road and beyond
A vast and versatile fleet capable of carrying any load efficiently, operated through round-the-clock planning and customer services and supported by state of the art tracking systems.
- Built on over 40 years’ experience
- Large and versatile fleet; maximising load fill through the use of double deck trailers
- Optimised cost and carbon efficiency with direct links into our rail offering
- Unique and innovative marginally costed model, providing customers use of our full, vast network while only paying for the space they use
- Delivery to any store, from out of town superstores to city centre convenience stores
- Logistics across all temperature regimes