We believe that running a successful business requires several key components; among these components is the requirement to have a quality management system that ensures we meet regulatory standards and customer requirements.
By working with our customers to develop our management systems, we limit risk from internal and external sources.
Our management system helps us to foresee risks and to improve our business operations and services. To this end we hold the following accreditations:
- ISO 9000: Enables us to provide a quality service for the provision of warehousing and distribution services of chilled and ambient products including customer specific requirements within the retail trade. Our accreditation also ensures our fleet is fit for purpose to meet both customer and legal requirements
- BRC (British Retail Consortium): Ensures that controls are in place for the storage and transport of ambient food and non-food products
- EFSIS (European Food Safety Inspection Services): Ensuring safety and hygiene for the storage and distribution of frozen food products
- FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme): Government-run accreditation aiming to improve fleet activity in London and throughout the UK
- JAUPT (Joint Approval Unit for Periodic Training): Our academy is approved to deliver CPC initial and periodic training in line with the requirements set out in the European Union (EU) directive
We have also implemented controls to meet the requirements of the following:
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points): Used to identify where hazards may occur and ensure that stringent actions are implemented to mitigate risk
- MHRA (Medical and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency): Ensures that the services we provide conform to the regulations dictated by the regulatory agency for the storage, distribution and re-work of over the counter medicinal products
We also comply with the regulatory requirements for the transport of high consequence dangerous goods and diesel by tanker, we are a member of the Freight Transport Association (membership Number 21047) and an Approved Freight Service Operator (AFSO).