Eddie Stobart Logistics plc (‘Eddie Stobart Logistics’)
Appointment of Joint Broker
Eddie Stobart Logistics, a leading UK logistics and supply chain company, is pleased to announce the appointment of Berenberg as Joint Corporate Broker to work alongside Cenkos Securities.
Eddie Stobart Logistics plc
Alex Laffey, Chief Executive Officer
Damien Harte, Chief Financial Officer
call via FTI Consulting
Cenkos Securities Plc (Nomad & Joint Broker)
Elizabeth Bowman / Jeremy Osler / Harry Hargreaves
+44 (0)20 7397 8900
Nick Hasell / Alex Le May/ Matthew O’Keeffe
+44 (0)20 3727 1340
Eddie Stobart Logistics is a leading supply chain, transport and logistics business providing industry-leading services to many of the UK’s best-known brands.
From its headquarters in Warrington, the business operates some 2,500 vehicles, 3,800 trailers and 26 distribution centres throughout the UK and Europe.
Key differentiators of our business are:
- Flexible, scalable operational network which can be leveraged to support future growth
- Shared-user consulting led operating model delivering a combination of above average levels of asset utilisation and operational efficiency offering customers a flexible ‘pay-as-you-go’ model to reflect demand
- Operations which span the whole supply chain via road, rail, container movements and contract warehousing offering the full range of end to end logistical services
- Continued investment in people and industry relevant skills through our dedicated Training Academy
- Well positioned across different sectors, with a strong growth focus in E-Commerce and MIB
- Long-term contractual relationships with a diversified blue chip customer base
- Attractive financial profile with sector leading margins and consistent record of delivering growth both organically and through targeted acquisitions