A great opportunity
The Driver Development Programme (DDP) is a great opportunity for our driver community to progress and enhance their careers here at Stobart Logistics.
We’re committed in supporting all our employees with their personal development, that’s why we have invested in this tailored training programme, partnered with The National Logistics Academy, to give our drivers the skills and knowledge to help them progress within our industry.
Partnering with the best!
We enlisted the help of our Driver Development partners to help us realise our goal of installing a solid framework for providing the best advancement opportunities for our driving staff. With the DDP now in place, we’re working together to improve and build upon it for future generations.
Come with an open mind – take all knowledge and training on offer as it will help you grow.
Helping fill any gaps I have in my knowledge of logistics. Looking forward to using my newfound knowledge on the road.
I’ve improved lots over the last few months with all aspects. I’m a very confident driver but every day I’m learning something new.
Key course aspects
Stobart Logistics has partnered with The National Logistics Academy, a network of top rated, specialist logistics training providers who have a deep knowledge and understanding of the sector, to deliver commercial training, licence acquisition and apprenticeships
- Designed to meet drivers’ needs, those of their managers and the entire Stobart Logistics business.
- Classroom-based sessions including maths and English and all course materials are provided.
- Course materials created by Stobart and The National Logistics Academy
- A qualification employees can use for the rest of their life, it’ll really help them day to day as well
- Tailored specifically to meet individuals needs
Our driver training manager
The course is run by Paul Barden, our driver training manager. His wealth of experience and commitment to driving personal development has made the DDP a real success and sets us apart from our competitors.